Friday, January 19, 2007

"There are just some things that money can't buy, for everything else.. There's always God to provide. "

He's always been my first Love, and yet I'm unsure if the relationship I have with Him will last. It's been a while now, really. Was never afraid to show it (the relationship being real) last time and now, I am. I fear what others may think about me and Him. It was weird.

Ever since I somewhat lost the friendship with 'them', I never really had the courage to seek Him on how to save them. I was too scarred by what they did to remember to forgive them and move on. Up til now, I have yet to forgive them, but why should I? When they have hurt me so badly.. Well, God loved us for who we are and never complained, forgave us when we repent and hey, He's just perfect.. He just is, no further questions asked.

Tiffy and RachY are facing a mini crisis on whether this relationship is real, I do feel it too.

What am I becoming? A Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday Christian? OUCH, that's the worst thing that could ever happen to me.. Monday is due to Swordlight classes, Friday's the Lentor Cell-group with little brothers and sisters, Saturday is Miracle Service and Sunday's THE DAY.

Oh well, like I told them, we should pray.. If need be, ask the leaders, or just anyone experienced to pray for us.

Went to NP open house today with "the usual suspects"and we talked about Shmi. I don't know.. Each time I think of her, my heart aches and it's just sad to lose a friendship with her cause we've been really close friends since Sec 1. But now.. SIGH.

Okay, I'm leaving this to you all.. Hope that you all can help me on this.

What's pride to you? Does it hurt you to see your friend is so immersed into it? Just tell me what you think about pride. Both the good (if there is) and the bad. Okay? Please.. Thanks.

Share with me your stories. I wanna hear, and I'll tell you mine along the way.

All right, I hope to see you all soon. 2 weeks, I promise.. Feel free to email me if you need anything, I'll try to check when I'm over there :D

Take good care of everyone okay? Meanwhile, I need to continue praying, and seeking Him :D

"Everything will be fine, I promise.." Like what you told me long ago..

Dee, somehow I wish that we could spend more time together, you, Amy, Saph and I. But you're always so busy. Call you again soon ;) Just don't make me scared of you =P

(I know some of you still don't get my nicknames. Ask me and I'll tell you ;D)

Phina(:blogged @ 1:59:00 am
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.