Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy belated New Year, pull your ears! ;D My apologies for the delay.. Was having a hard time getting some people to take photos.

Anyway, I took some, and stole some. So :D hehe.. For the month of January, I had (or have) to say goodbye to a few people..



The usual two. Sorry Burball for putting your picture, but anyway, you can steal it cause of Joko's face there. Haha.. Candid shots are cool ;D



Korkor Rico, his Darryl, me. We were taking a free spin around my house area =D



Mel, P.Sam, the other Wilbur, me, Liz.


DK and I (:



Alan and JonFoo.



Dae and some others.

Well, the people up there have either made the decision to go Australia to further their studies, or.. Go serve the nation.

For now, am still waiting for more photos to come in so I can upload them.

Many thanks to those who were there during the Melaka, Music and Immerse.Emerge Camp and so much more.. The Lord has indeed blessed me with friends and, more siblings-in-Christ. The following will be pictures from anywhere, taken randomly during the year.



During Music Camp, while Rel sent me for detentions to practise, he decides to slack by acting cute. How "glamorous" =P



Nicole and Justin. One of the many glamorous shots I've taken. It's called art. Appreciate it! (:



Le and Ying Hong. Le is my past. There's this uncanny similarity between her and I. Haha.. And Ying Hong is Jasp's twin. They look alike, but then again.. It's been 1 year+ since Jasp's passing and I do miss him.



Josh, my little adopted brother who can't sit still. They say he's like the squirrel, Hammie, from Over The Hedge. Hurhur.. He's one of my sources of joy :)



Bryan and Bast. The most amusing people in the whole cell-group. Heh =D



Well, some other guys I met and, heh.. The boy in green, Ken, is my other adopted brother. Both he and I will always take turns to look after Josh. It's quite a challenge but what the heck, it's fun :D



Sean Sam! The cheekiest 5-to-be years old boy is no good. Look at him, resting his little hand on my lap. Haha.. He's a bundle of joy too, just that he's.. Too cute to be true. Haha.. 'Nuff said. Later P.Sam come and whack me ;)



There's Dino, *smacks forehead* "Who's that..?" Len and Joanne. Can't find the rest. Gotta ask Shufang. But don't worry, there's the Immerse.Emerge Camp where I got to know them better! :) Phew..



BJ and small Jer. Some cool people to hang out with :D



New Years' Eve with the cell-group guys.



The people I miss the most, my darlings :) Shmi, Gracie and Gaya.



"Marmi HoWL" and I. She was like a Godma to me even though she's my senior by 1 year and 5 months+ :D



Der, me, Sher! The crazily enthusiastic people who always say "HIYEEEEEEEEEEE" to each other before Speedlight :D



TP, my little korkor and I (: He's one of the closest brothers I've had. Really thank God for him :) Such a blessing.

Oh well, that's all for now. I might update again soon.

You know, it's hard to say goodbye to someone, especially when you're really attached to them in some way. The separation creates pain and agony which will then rub in more hurt.

The only thing I wanna remember for 2007 is that, I'm living it ALL FOR CHRIST, and not for someone. It was tough but, anyway, 2007 being a new year, marks a new beginning and.. New me, I hope.

Lord, be with me as I grow this year, to be more independent but to depend on You as well. Thank You :)

Guess who I wanna meet next ;D

Phina(:blogged @ 6:39:00 pm
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.