Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas :D

So many things have happened this year. Can't really conclude if they're good or bad but, I can always take it as a learning lesson and then apply it to my daily life right after the incident.

This year, I had to say goodbye to a handful of people who went back to be with the Lord. (Great-grandma, Miss Devi, Cikgu Rathia, distant and direct grand-aunt, Danil and some others.)

It was also this year that I finally begin to appreciate people for who they are. The non-teaching staff of my school, and I guess I've grown closer to God through my friends and closer to my friends through God too. Haha.. That sounded a little tricky. But, you get my point right? :D

Anyway, just wanna thank God that the O levels are finally over. It's been a month and, I feel that everything has changed for the better. God has really used this 1 month to change stuff around me. I'm sorry if my killer moodswings has hurt any of you in the process.. Am still learning how to control it as well as to say sorry, forgive and move on. Maybe I've not really displayed my anger before, or at least to certain people. It's like a thunderstorm brewing if you were to see it. The dark skies you see in the sky are similar to my face, after all they're all black and there is a huge resemblance. Really, no kidding. Haha =P

Time has passed and indeed, the number of friends I've grown closer to, have somewhat increased. Yet there is a little resentment in every friend that I have. After all, no one is perfect. Heh.

Hmm.. What else? Oh yes, I've completed two of my New Year's resolutions.. At least I guess it is, somewhat accomplished. 1. Have grown closer to Dee (a short form for my papa) and, beginning to open up to him. 2. Have more patience and, a higher level of tolerance.

Okay, maybe not really a higher level of tolerance, but sigh.. Come to think of it.. It's because of what I do for people that results in me being bullied or taken advantage of. Oh well, nevermind, it's always a service to mankind and for God anyway. Cheers to future bullying (with a good cause and, motive).

Next entry shall be the photo entries if I do have the patience to upload them. Haha =)

Meanwhile, it's just thanks to the people of whom God has brought to me. Like I said, I can never thank God enough for all He has done for me. For the remaining 5 days of the year, I shall run back to Him as fast as I can before the year comes to a close. Go for a re-dedication and the one soul that we (as a church) have to save before the year ends would be myself. Come on, I can do this through Him who gives me strength. Courage doesn't come easy too :)

Sorry Lord for drifting away during the year, I'll be coming back to You! :D

Woohoo.. So much stuff to do before the year ends. But one thing still runs as my number 2 priority since God is number 1 and that is, TO CLEAR UP MY ROOM! =P

Suddenly an inspiration struck and a poem is written! :D

All I need is those moments we shared,
and the memories we had.
Can't replace the ones that were gone,
but hey.. Don't be forlorn.
The miserable finale shall end now,
cause the new year is on tow.
Goodbye my friend,
it's not the end.
Goodbye my lover,
it's not over.
I wish you all the best and,
please don't let go of my hand.

Happy Boxing Day, 47th Wedding anniversary to my grandparents, birthday to Dil and Mdm G "Msg Ammar".

So yeah, look out for the photo entry soon, dedicated to everybody :D If you want your photo up, look for me and we'll go take a photo, together ;D

I've finally moved on, to the present and not look back. Even though my heart tells me I still miss you, but as friends it's all right. Looking forward to growing closer with you in the upcoming years :)

This year was a great Christmas, with all of you. Thanks again, for everything.

Phina(:blogged @ 1:55:00 am
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.