Sunday, December 10, 2006

Found this on Sher's blog, and I decided to try it out for myself. (Argh, why did that make me sound so self-centred?) Anyway, here it is:

You are the sort of person that needs a peaceful environment. You seek release from stress and freedom from conflicts and disagreements, of which you seem to have had more than your fair share. But you are taking pains to control the situation by proceeding cautiously and you are right in doing so as you are a very sensitive person.

You dislike playing the field in every sense of the word. When you develop a relationship it needs to be a close fulfilling one, one that has deep meaning for all parties concerned.

You wear your heart on your sleeve and since you are an emotional person you are apt to give your all - heart and soul - to all those that show you a little affection; but take care - it would appear that you have been extremely hurt in the past and you keep leaving yourself wide open for punishment.

All of the stress and strains resulting from disappointment have led to agitation and anxiety. You have been going out of your way to make a good impression, but you have reservations as to the likelihood of succeeding. You feel that you have a right to accomplish all that you set your mind on but you have become helpless and distressed when circumstances have gone against you. The idea of failure is most upsetting and this can even mean utter dejection. You see yourself as a scapegoat and you feel everyone in your sphere of influence has tried to take undue advantage of you. You are trying to convince yourself that your failure to achieve standing and recognition is not of your making but indeed of those around you.

Since in the recent past all of your hopes and aspirations have been denied you, you are now convinced that the future will hold nothing but anxiety so therefore 'why bother?' You would love to get away from it all, to escape from the trials and tribulations of this mundane existence and fall into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, which will protect you from the lack of appreciation and give you the chance to start afresh.


Uh huh.. Click here to get yours :D

Personally, I think it's very true. Therefore, I can conclude that I'm a really emotional and sentimental person and it's not good, I think.

What do you think?

Anyway, if you have 1 hour and 11 minutes to spare, do watch this.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DGS42LOnXA
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Huv2eDF7Yk

It's one of my favourite childhood movies, The Chipmunks Adventure. Enjoy :D

Meanwhile, I was supposed to come here to whine and complain about everything but I've already done that to a friend of mine who was so patient :D Heh. Thanks a lot yeah..

Caterpillars, will be my group name during Pre-Speedlight camp. I hope the guys will have spiky hair on those days and the girls, will scream when we do the cheer. I know, I'm lame :D Here's some stuff you might wanna know about caterpillars.

Anyway, I'll be off to some camps during the next week or so, if you wanna leave me a message, please do so.


To the sea, we go!


Well, that's all, I'm tired.. I've been online for 6 hours 45 minutes.

Sorry if this entry seems so "i"-ish.


He that is in us, is greater than he that is in the world.


AMEN!

Through this mini conversation we had, I've come to a realisation that we were (or is it would?) be better off as friends and, hey.. It's good having you around. Thanks very much, I appreciate all that you've done for me in the past year or so, really. Thanks :D

Rest in peace distant grand-aunt (:

Phina(:blogged @ 11:17:00 pm
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.