Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The O levels have been OKAY so far. Just wanna thank God for it.

Darn, I'm gonna miss the torturous experience and the hectic preparations. Hahaha.. You should've read what I wrote for free-writing today. Really cracked Gaya and I up. Now, we're holding each other's secret and keeping our mouth shut tightly about it. *zip* =X

Heh. There are some things that I can't say here, cause if I do.. I'll most probably be getting 1) weird stares, 2) non-stop questioning and 3) loss of something precious to me. So, I think I'll just keep quiet about it :D

Moments when people doubt your ability = slap in the face that you're stupid and unable. And to Burball, it's a moment of idiocy. HAH =P Thanks ah! :)

Well, I've to go now.. An important paper awaits me tomorrow. Geography Paper 2, from 2-4.15pm. Pray that I won't get mental block or whatsoever that the devil wants to attack me with. I need a B3 (or at least a B4) for this subject. Lord, I'll fully rely on You :)

Rena, it's over :) If you know what I mean :) Hahaha..

Can't wait for those outings.. It's just soon. I can smell freedom :)

Current wishes:
1. Literature to save my Combined Humanities since Social Studies was.. Bad :(
2. Chemistry and MCQ to save my Combined Sciences though Biology was bad. (Funny how people think otherwise..?)
3. Geography Paper 2 to be manageable.
4. Maths Paper 2 to be just nice and, challenging so I will not get complacent.

Yeah, that's all I've to say.

Thanks Joko and Burball for the Chemistry tuitions, last minute English tips and.. Many, many more :) We should take photos soon.

Cheers :)

4 papers to go, 12 more days to the end of it.

Penguineth, when are you free? ;)

Haha.. Got so many people to meet up with. SIGH..

Anyway, I've this sudden allergy to.... Something.. See if you can guess what it is :)

Phina(:blogged @ 6:09:00 pm
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.