Monday, September 11, 2006

Just recovered from the upset behaviour yesterday.. Decided to sleep through it and this morning, there was school but I didn't go. Didn't have enough guts to face her and, accept her frantic apologies. She got my phone confiscated for 2 weeks (which is supposedly up this week) and, I forgive her for all that..

But, it will take me a while to really fill her in all the time. What's up with people being so curious? I've already said "NO, I don't wanna tell you.." But why does she keep bugging me?

RAHH.. Am I wrong in protecting my own interests or is she wrong in invading my privacy?

Nah, it's neither of them. It's my own problem.

Well, I guess.. For those who know me long enough, you guys will know that I don't get angry easily.. The most is just upset and silence will take over. Other than that, I won't blow up so easily.. Is there anything wrong with keeping your anger within you and, bottling up your feelings? I've a fellow "bottler", or so.. That is what he calls it.

Gotten over yesterday with the help of Burball and Joko, the usual two :) Though they may be annoying to many, but they're really good friends to have. With their usual nonsense and crap, it's only normal for you to feel happy (in some way). Nothing wrong with having lunch with them each week, right? It's just weird sometimese because I'm the only girl amongst the three of us. Some people wonder if they'll do anything bad to me, the answer is no. They won't and, the most is.. They'll just run and do weird things, with a great punishment that awaits them. Which is, a great smack or slap. Sad thing is, they don't wanna take a photo with me.. RAH. Nevermind :D I like it when they act shorter just to be the same height as me, and I should take bus back with them more often too :) IF I do ever get to sit in between them in any point in time, I think I'll keep quiet, really quiet :D

Well, I guess I have to apologise for my terrible mood swings, in time to come.

SIGH.

Should I, or should I not? Hmm..

Jasp's death anniversary is coming up in 9 days.. I miss him, a lot. That cute little brother. Now, I somewhat regret not taking photo with him during his last days..

Speaking of which, Nie asked "If you were to die tomorrow, what would you regret?"

I would regret a lot of things, many of which I can't list them down yet..

Tomorrow's the start of prelims and 49 days to O's.



My WATCHLIGHT family.

Front row: Fann, Rachng, me
Back row: Normz, P.Sam, TP, Kev, TimoYip, Mel

This is only half of the whole ministry. Haha :D

Normz going Taiwan soon :(

Oh well?

Time to hit the books. Am happily doing my Geog notes :)

Phina(:blogged @ 6:34:00 pm
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.