Monday, September 04, 2006

Been feeling so pregnant for the past few days. It's not a nice feeling at all.. So bloated, ready to blow up and stuff like that. Eww.. Why? I had food poisoning.. It wasn't a fun experience, I swear. All the throwing up.. Now I've a phobia of eating too much or too little.. And some foods, I can't touch yet.. EEKS.

Anyway, Sundays are the best and favourite days of my life.. Let's say, Saturday too. Hahaha.. Yesterday's was a "blast". Why? Was practically picked on by my guyfriends, except one. I picked on DK :) It's been so long since I last shook his hand. I think he has a phobia of it, or maybe not.. But he always retreats his hand each time I stretch out my hand to welcome him. He always lets go cause it's too painful or something. So cute :) Well, they say opposites attract. He wore red and I wore blue. Cool right? Hahaha :) Somehow I think I don't like him anymore :(

Then, during lunch.. I sat with the usual two, Burball and Joko. Somehow, it's better to sit opposite Burball and next to Joko rather than the other way round. When you feel numb on your left hand (in particular), it's better to stretch it out across towards your left, or right.. Depending on which side you are sitting on. But then again, none of the girls would want to sit with them, so I'm the only crazy one who wouldn't mind doing such silly things :) So yesterday, they kept fighting with such strong chemistry. Like how I told Burball, "Ee.. I see this girl whom I don't like from school" and he didn't look at me but stared at Joko saying, "Ee.. I see this guy whom I don't like from church.." Then I burst out laughing while Joko stoned. Lousy. Hahaha.. Then Joko was like, "OH OH.. GUY. I thought girl. CHEY.." Then they fought again. Lunch is nice with them, but if it's just them.. I'd kill myself after that if I survive it. Hahaha.. What an irony. You'll know what I mean if you're from Kar's cell and if you eat lunch with us :D

I bumped into Sher and I was so excited to see her but then.. I forgot what I wanted to do with her. Then I opened my bag, saw the CD and passed it to her :D Phew~ That was done. Don't know why I get excited with Shers' and, am just somewhat allergic to Joels', Jeremys' and Jonathans'. Hahaha :)

C thinks I have something for B, B thinks I have something for A and A thinks I have something for B. 2 against 1, it's always like that. The story of the 4 of us getting entangled. Wanna know? Ask me :) Well, maybe I do feel something for B, but it's just.. Not possible cause he likes you, my friend, C. He will never give you up for anyone else, that he told me.. Now, tell me how or what he told you!! Then I'll tell you ;D Hahaha.. So much for the rumour of us being together. Let's see.. Hmm.. o_O?? Even Kar thought it was real. HAHAHA =P Will the 4 of us ever take a photo together? Hmm.. Think about it. It'd be cool :D Muahahaha.. No wait, that's evil. I'd be killing two of them indirectly. We'll see about that in the future..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo....!!

SIGH.

Well, exams are drawing near and I have to learn to move away from them, slowly.. Quite sad though. Leaders' Conference coming so it's a "reunion", a time to talk rubbish once again.

Right now,
TP is corrupting me with his nonsense. I will kill him in time to come.. Shh :D Think he installed a webcam on my shirt or something.. He knows everything I do and what I say.. So evil. Hahaha :D Nevermind, he's "my brother luhhh.." Some cheeky bum, really. Look out for him! :P

And today, I went to watch
MONSTER HOUSE.The movie is the best! Hahaha.. Such a cute kiddy show :) Before that, Amy, Saph and I went to have lunch with Rico kor :) The brother whom I dare to love so dearly :) I wish he was for real..

Anyway,
if u haven't heard already, Steve Irwin-crocodile hunter died today on the 4th of September, on the Batt Reef, near cairns. "He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart " As a sign of respect for the Australian tural icon, please place a turtle ( tu ) at the start of ur msn name and forward this message to others pls spread !

And I miss Cikgu Rathia :( Though she may be mean, I still love her :D See? Nagging is good.. She wanted us t0 clean up the canteen. Why? For our own good.

TP, you must nag at me more :D

Well, I've gotta go. SOS this Sunday. TP is shouting into my ear already, getting ready to jump also :)

8 days to Prelims, 56 to O's.

Here today, gone tomorrow..

I wish you were here for me, always.. I love you :D

Phina(:blogged @ 6:21:00 pm
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.