Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This week has been terrible, so far.

Sorry to say that but it really is. The terrible week was caused by the princesses of my class and, I guess I felt rather good after flaring up at them. They gave me, "Eh, I didn't know you have a temper" look.. Tell me, who doesn't have a temper? Obviously everyone has a foul one and I chose to let it out on them, try giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Well, it did work.. For a while and they ignored me but struck again soon after to my fellow gang members. If you ask me, I would've asked them what their problem was because, they just keep telling people off and when people tell them off, they are not happy. Seriously, what's their problem?

They just misuse (or abuse rather) the 'nice-ness' of my gang members. I wonder, "why let them have a gain when we are the ones being selfless?' Serving others have always been our motto and now, people just have to abuse it. They just had to, for their own pleasure.

"Pressure for pleasure", right?

Right.

Anyway, I flared up at some "princess" twice because; 1) she kept demanding me to go find Mrs JL when she (Mrs JL) was coming and then, yesterday.. We skipped our English class to watch CTI Music Ministries just to hear them. Then, silly me.. Brought camera. But it came in handy soon after we found out that Mat's camera was spoilt. So, they used mine as a back-up. I swear, they have such big heads.. If you don't believe me, look at the photos, it's all cluttered with big birdy brains (no offence) but, please.. Be considerate. I'm so sick of it already.

After that, we had to get ready for assembly. The class wanted to take a photo with Ky and then, you know what. I really thank God that my battery went flat then because otherwise, my camera will be circulated and who knows where it'll go after that. Phew~ Then, Gaya and I went to approach Br and Ky to take a photo with us and they did! Can't post it because we're in school uniform. So yeah, check out their blog on the Links' as CTI. Gaya had an eye for Br, Gracie had it for Ky just like some people and, I liked the guitarist. Found out later that his name was Ern. Hahaha :)

Then, 2) she was sitting way infront of the class during assembly and she was like, "EH! LEND ME THE CAMERA! I WANNA SEE MY KY'S AND MY PHOTO!" then the whole class turned behind to face me and started, "EH, I WANNA SEE TOO!" , so you can imagine the endless "echoes" from the front to where I was sitting which was at the back, like, way back? Too many to count I tell you and I got so fed up, I nearly broke down.. I just shouted back, "BATTERY LOW, LAH!" but she just kept demanding. How annoying! ? Tell me, how do you deal with someone like that?

The last incident was when this girl who sits behind me just keeps moving front. It's quite okay at first but soon after, I felt squashed in between my own table and hers. I have to keep pushing it back and you know, she sits behind me in morning assembly too. So we bicker quite a lot (more than Joko and mine), hahaha.. But that's not the point. Anyway, it rained on Monday so the class got really chilly and all, so Mat asked me to lower the fan from 5 to say, 3? So I did.. Then, this girl.. Just asked me to lower the fan some more. You know what I said? I told her, "I just did, lah! Can't you wait?!" Then she gave the "oh.. Okay.." look.

You should ask Gracie, she heard me growling so many times this week. Am turning into a tigress. Maybe it's cause P. Rony told us to forget about those who make us feel; heartbroken, sad and angry. But, I don't wanna give up on evangelising yet. How? Just keep praying for them.

BZZT.

I've also learnt that, "our mind is like a library of DVDs.." What movies are we playing for life? Tragedy that causes us to feel sad, all the time, or.. Comedy that makes us happy all the time, or the funniest is, HORROR that causes to be shocked.

Think about it, what's the movie genre of your life?

Really don't know what's mine. Too many stuff to think of and yet, I worry.

Well, I do feel a wee bit better after blogging about why or who I flared up at. Haha..

No school tomorrow, back to studying.

:)

41 days to Prelims, 89 days to O's.

Speaking of prelims, DK was telling me that his prelims are in August. Found it rather early for an A level student.. I miss talking to him and, lost that connection :(

And, I smsed Normz.. After a long time, he's still the same. Enthusiastic about everything. A real good friend to have :)

Well, that's all. Take care.

Blessed week ahead.

Am fully recovered from my throat infection. Thanks for your prayers! :)

Phina(:blogged @ 6:15:00 pm
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.