Friday, July 28, 2006

Earlier this week, I found out that reverse psychology is.. A technique of convincing a person that they will not succeed in hopes that it will spur them to succeed.

Sometimes, I wonder why she has to practise it on me. Was it to humuliate me? Or just look down on me? I can never understand why she likes to threaten me and say that she will report stuff to Amy if anything doesn't go as planned. UGH. She was the one who suggested me to go for counselling if I had any problems with my studies and now, she says, "EH, why aren't you giving me your study time tables?!" Assumptions don't work, it always doesn't, sadly. And when I told her that I had a throat infection, she asked, "who did you kiss? Must've been a poisonous effect.." If only I could answer 'my frog prince.' but hah, it'd be silly.

If I had psychic, I would've done something that..

Uh, nevermind. Delete that thought.

Anyway, I've been wondering how to get rid of my good quality..

Which is, being too nice for my own good.

You know, when people get angry and all, I'm always there for them to vent their anger on me.

But, since when was it a "I'm not happy with what (the other person is doing) and then scolding me instead of that person?"

Take this incident for an instance;

Was sitting down during morning assembly and made a lot of "room" for the people infront and at the back. Knowing me, I'd count cause of my crazy math obsession. So I did and guess what, some fat bum came along with a few princesses and just started ranting at me for not giving them any space. Like hello? We've moved back more than you know, why don't you ask the people in front to move up some more. Such sickening fools, always think they're so BIG. Teacher's PETS. Idiots. GAH.

Chose not to fight/scold/shout back because if I do, I'm not displaying God's love through my actions. So, each time situations like these arise, I'd just keep quiet.. Taking in all the harsh words and all the stupid crap though I'm unhappy to do it. After all, where do they get the privilege of doing this after graduating?

Their constant manipulation will die someday, that I wish for it to quickly come. But then again, we're girls.. It's only normal for us to manja and whine for the guys to give in. To manipulate is to tamper with or falsify for personal gain. See that? Personal gain.

WTF.

Silent protests build on the inside and my gang members can't wait to make sure it erupts when we graduate or separate from this damned class.

Oh well, that's what you get for living in Singapore, I think.

Guess my gang members are the sufferers of this whole stupid crap. We often get the vulgarities/"praises"/sarcasm/pushed-around-to-do-things that we don't wanna do and a lot of stuff.

We tried telling her but she just wouldn't care.

So how?

We'll try to tolerate a bit more. After all, only 3 months to go and we're free! Right?

Why do they have to be so biased? Sarcastic? So, like that?

Anyway, there was something which made me sad today is that..

One tuckshop Aunty and Uncle of whom I'm quite attached to has left, to work in ITE Bishan's canteen. I learnt a lot from them.. Aunty has taught me how to eat bittergourd without suffering from a crooked mouth or a cringe in the face after eating it while Uncle has taught me Chinese well.

The last time I saw them was during recess and Aunty was mouthing the words "All the best" and smiled.

Aunty Rohana, the green-plate stall Aunty was telling me that today's the above mentioned Aunty and Uncle's last day and I thought, 'hey, there would be a chance after school, right?' Man, I was wrong. After school, we had to go for Bio remedial immediately and I was disheartened. No last shot with Uncle and Aunty? Maybe Uncle would be in the yearbook, but Aunty? Her enthusiasm was what made me like ordering food in Chinese. Now, they're gone :(

Thus, my nickname; "Ever felt so attached that you have to let go?"

The only way to find them is to go to ITE Bishan's canteen but, SIGH. Lost the chance to invite them for Lim Gee Tiong's or evangelise. Sucks man :(

Anyway, thanks Aunty and Uncle for all that you've contributed! Especially loved your Chicken Mushroom Noodles and Vegetarian Bee Hoon.

Miss them so much already.

Is it just me or it's particularly this year that I've learnt to make friends with just about anybody (like the Office workers, tuckshop vendors, toilet cleaners, security guards, etc..) and then, with all these attachments to people, I've to let go? This year, is my O level year and it's not moving any further but nearer instead in just about 94 days, I'd be glad to announce its arrival at a red carpet with photographs as proof.

Look forward to that, and remind me.

:)

Why did it have to be this year that my social circle with adults just got bigger? Amy thinks that I've suffered from insecurity problems since young thus I can make friends with just about anybody. Maybe? But I do know for sure that, girls' were never my friends since young until recently, I've met a few nice ones. However, if I could remember correctly, the girls in my Kindergarden class back in K2 which was, 11 years ago in Indonesia? They were all so mean, ganging up to go against me and that's why, I click better with guys :)

YAY! :P

By the way, Amy is studying applied psychology so she can be a counseller next time :) So proud of her.

So yes, in the mean time, I've to continue studying with much enthusiasm. You know, I hate it when people say, "OH NO! I haven't started studying" but do very well in the exams and still complain? Instead of helping others in the weak subjects, they just choose to do better for their own.. Ah, you know what I mean.

My current wish is to be able to study with my friends and HELP them so we can learn from each other. Thing is, we've to arrange for a common time to study but..

We'll see.

That's all, 46 days to Prelims and, 94 days to O's.

Good luck all, may God's love fill you with lots of enthusiasm for school.

:)

Something I learnt, when someone is sarcastic, it means they're hurt. "Hurt about what the other party has said or done to you. haven't we all been sarcastic before to someone?" quoted from Miss DC and then copied from Kel's blog.

Ponder on it :)

Phina(:blogged @ 6:14:00 pm
<- Click Here To Say Hi..
NO VULGARITIES PLEASE!

Profile Of The Blogger

Phina(: [#75]
Full-time God's creation and Part-time [secret] ;D
Ex-KCP (JO1-4, MO5-6) and KCian (1/4-2/4, 3/2-5/2), Republican (W45B, W54J)
Found the ONE [:
REACHLIGHTER & SPEEDLIGHTER from Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines
Friend to some, "Jiejie" yet "meimei" and 'daugther' to many.

Colours To My Life

Note: If you're unhappy with the colour of your name on this links section, do feel free to drop me a tag then suggest a colour by clicking on this and leave the code on your tag.
Thanks for adding colours to my life (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"IloveYOUguysmorethanlife.."

Alvin
Amsyar!
Andrew
Cheryl Chew
Deon!
Derek!
Enrico
Eugene!
Geraldine
Isabelle
Izzat
Jasper!
Kah Wai
Kaiyun
Kevin
Leann
Lynn!
Mdm Yip
Michael!
Norman!
Pamela!
Paula
Rahil!
Rina!
Ruiqi!
Serena
Shiew Mee
Shu Hua
Sophia
Syafiq
Sydney
Terence!
Vanessa Yong!


2008's Resolutions

Be happy, with what I have. Stop complaining and count my blessings.

Thank God for:
-Him being Himself,
-Family; for always being there to love and be loved,
-Besties; Gracie and Vinisha, for being the silly princesses in my life,
-Fellow Brothers&Sisters-in-Christ; for the hugs and constant encouragement,
-W45B kias and W54J ladeedums; for being themselves.
-Lentor "family" cell; for all the joy and laughter :)
-That special someone aka *DB(: in time to come... :)

To Do List:

1. ALWAYS thank God first :D and be grateful too.
2. Grow spiritually, mentally, emotionally stronger and physically.
3. Smile always. EMO LESS! :)
4. Love everyone for who they are.
5. Do well for school for almost everything, with the help of God.